• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

caravan from san diego to the socalvintage

hello all!

I was wondering who from san diego was going to be going to the socalvintage? I wanted to put a caravan together if nothing was already planned. If no one knows of anything then I'm planning on meeting at the escondido tillys maybe around 6:30am on saturday the 8th. if some of your want to drive up with us and you are a little more up north then we can make a pit stop half way in between escondido and woodley park if needed. nothing is set in stone yet and I'm open to ideas! I have alittle group of e30s, e28s and some e10s. i would like more e10s to roll with us! we probably won't be driving very fast because i have a 4.44 geared differential so i can cruise at around 65-70 mph. 

respond to this forum if you are wanting to caravan with us or if you know of anything bigger! let everyone know about this because i want to get a decent group to drive up with!

if you can't make this then ill see you at the event!

ill be the guy with the green patina body with a m20 powered 1600 with all the crap on the roof rack! stop and say hi:)

cheers, josh

good question... i was originally thinking going up the 15/210/134/101 but i guess it depends how many people wanted to meet us half way. so we can make a check point on the side of one of the freeways. we can take the 5 all the way up or even the 5 to the 405 also I'm open to any suggestions...majority rules i guess