• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Experiment update (long, long)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Finally brought the car to my house. It's been stuck in a spare garage. Had fun driving here, though.

1. Fixed the right turn signal. Still no flasher in the instrument cluster for right signal. It does work for the left. I'll have to research it.

2. Changed from the school bus wheel to a sporty 3 spoke wheel that came with one of my parts cars. Looks nice but I bet it'll be hell on the arms.

3. Generally looked the car over. Floorboards have had piss-poor repairs done. I'll end up having to do them again. Also found some rot behind the front wheels inward from the fender. I'll get some detailed pictures put up somewhere.

Thanks for reading. I'll update my site and let you all know when it has new content.

Jamie

Guest Anonymous

My 76 has interval wipers also. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but everything on the car was stock when I got it.

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

Take a look at Keith's site www.my2002tii.com. He's got a great write up on refurbing the cluster. The grounds go south, and cause all kinds of mayhem in the cluster.

Al

Guest Anonymous

I saw a write-up on someones page about fixing this flasher issue. That's what I love about this car: Virtually unlimited support.