• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 new complete interior carpet sets 4-sale

esty

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sg said:

Let's do #1. Does it have the edge binding?  On your website, it says it doesn't, but the picture above looks like it does.  I'll send you a PM about the purchase.

the trunk mats you may have seen on my website at trunk mats are thin, lightweight woven type material and are not trimmed...#1 or any other carpet on my website www.estycarpet.com are the same carpets i use for the interior sets are trimmed - $115.00 + shipping

if you want to order one please email me

• 1 month later...

a complete set in most carpets that i sell on my web site is $315.00...set of front & rear interior mats $95.00 when bought with carpet set $140.00 if bought separately

i have 4 carpets that are less expensive, cost is $285.00

UPS shipping ranges from $21.00 - $32.00

2lsglxt.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by esty
add pic

1 hour ago, nando figueras said:

how hard are these to install , thinking of doing myself?

If you can make relief cuts with a pair of sharp scissors or tin snips, you can install a carpet kit.  The key to getting any flat piece of carpet to lay flat is to make relief cuts and angled cuts so the carpet will conform to contours. Take your time and it will look great.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

this may be some help installing - installation , or this...it's very old, i can no longer access it but it may be helpful too - old how to blog

and if you get stuck, which is very unlikely you can get in touch with me or my husband....

it's not hard at all...if i can do it, anybody can..removing your seats, console & old carpet is harder than putting the new carpet in

• 2 weeks later...