• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling my BMW 2002

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

......FOR SALE......

>1976 BMW 2002

>Recently rebuilt 4 cylinder engine(Februrary 2003) by Olympia, Washington's German Engine Service. Performance cam, new pistons, new oil pan and pump, new everything except carbuerator.

>New paint job...Atomic Blue Metallic w/ clear coat...(WRX blue color and as far as i know the only one in the world of this color) original color was ''golf'' yellow but body panels were mismatched. windows are tinted to the darkest that the Washington State law allows.

>Very Clean interior...no tears, rips or stains, no smoking in the car.

>New front brakes done by a professional BMW mechanic...back brakes are at 20% and have new drums and pads in garage.

>New Ansa Freeflow Central exhaust, dual tipped, sounds very nice and genuine...NOT ricey at all.

>New Blahpunkt "Casablanca" CD player and two new JBL GT 960 6x9 speakers and JBL GT 5 inchers.

>Windshield has a crack and i have the new windshield in the garage. just needs to be put on.

>Here is a link to my old ad on dtmpower.net

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103499

>Asking $3800 or best offer, car located in the PNW.

>contact for pictures or questions

Elliott

360.709.0737 or oldskool2002@comcast.net

THANKS

• 2 weeks later...