• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bmw motorsport car question

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i want to see if anybody knows anything about the history and whereabouts of the original bmw motorsport cars that you can see now as artcars in the bmw museum. there are 3 i think. an M1, a 3.0csi, and i think the other one is a 320 or so. im mostly interested in the last one. it has a maclaren engine with dual camshafts 300hp. and won few lemans races. please any info on this car please email me, or just keep posting here...

Guest Anonymous

has several vintage cars. He has a 320 that I believe is David Hobbs old car. He drags many of them out at vintage races, but the the 320 is mothballed for now.

I belieive Tom has an open house in February to allow us to drool. Check with the Ntional Capital BMW chapter for info

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I would love to attend an open house - he runs a great operation on the road. very impressive. He got nervous when i was looking at his stack of extra engines, on the wheeled carry cart. I offered to trade him an immaculate M10 for one of them: he laughed and said he would end up about 60k short on the deal. Here are a couple pics of PTG "road show".... the 60K plus 6 banger....standard.jpg.....Boris' car just off the hauler....standard.jpg....artwork, perfect ustom welds,etc incredible stuff to me.....standard.jpg