• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOT: Hey, COOP, check this NK out...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

see what I mean by the front grille Coop, this was only done for one year, 1972 I believe, but I think this car pictured has the vertical taillamps, ( there's a link somewhere with more pictures of this car) the last series 1800's ( European only, not brought into the U.S.)had the horizontal talilamps, like the basic 2000's and 2000TiLux and the front grille change.

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

'89 Corolla ( had to mention it, saves the 2002 and 2000 from winter roadsalt)

Guest Anonymous

Nice pic of the 1800. Interesting, he has a later style A4 system with the cold start injector up on the manifold (the ealy ones used nearly similar "ti" type manifolds only with alpina logo cast in them and no real provision for cold starting) but an early style "canister" type Alpina air box/cleaner. Injection lines look brand new (or at least used very little) properly bent A4 type. I wonder if they were NOS or if he found someone to make them up for him.

Guest Anonymous

got any pics with the hood closed? my car came with crappy aftermarket mirrors, so I was thinking about shaving the mirrors and putting bullets on the hood like that