• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! Complete 1973 Bumper set. Great shape with brackets.

Travis Klami

This is a complete bumper set with everything included. The only thing you will need is new nuts and bolts as they were a bit rusty. I hastily disassembled the front bumper before taking pictures. The rear bumper is also now taken apart for shipping. The chrome is in really excellent condition and I think these bumpers will really polish up to a real gleam. The bottoms of the bumpers are less shiny but still have good chrome with no pitting or flaking. The only real rust is in the back of the front center section but this is surface rust and will clean right up. I was going to wire brush and paint the insides but I am leaving that up to the next owner. There are two tiny dings in the front barely noticeable and will be covered by the front plate. I will let the pictures do the talking. These are really really nice original bumpers. I am asking $800. Please ask me any questions. Pictures coming.

Thanks-Travis

Edited by Travis Klami