• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would 15 x 7 ET13 wheels fit on my 02tii?(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Is it lowered? are ride height spacers intact, Does it have coil overs, Green dots, flares etc etc etc.

Same questions over and over again...

If your car is a stock 2002 and it has the ride height spacers in then "Maybe" but it will be close.

15x7 are pretty wide for a 2002 I run 15x6 and the fit is tight, if your car is not lowered the fit will be easier but this is all speculation. with 15x 7 you would be looking for closer to ET 25. I have a set of 15x7 et30s and the fit with a 1/4 inch spacer. My car is heavily modifed and probaly bares very little resemblance to yours.

Guest Anonymous

The normal tire choice is 195/50-15. I have those tires with 15x7 ET24 wheels, and the fit is good everywhere except at the front fender lips. I had to stretch the front fenders. If your '72 tii is like mine, you'd need 10-mm (3/8-inch) spacers with an ET13 offset.

Guest Anonymous

then they would rub on the struts. The inside clearance is perfect as is; can't go in any further.

Yes, the tire model matters. It can be wider or narrower than the nominal size, and the tread shoulder can be more rounded or more square. It's a tricky business.