• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 2002's with an m20 going to the Vintage Meet?

68Roundie

I'm planning to start and hopefully complete the swap next year. I would love to gawk at and photograph some of your set ups and get ideas and advice from you guys. I hope to see you guys there- Jess.

Edited by 68Roundie

68' 2002, GRANADA RED

88' 325es, RED (previous car)

77' 320i, SIERRA BEIGE (previous car)

www.68roundie.blogspot.com

I don't have a clue about this year but I remember seeing more than one last year.

Even if only one shows up It would be worth it to me ;) ,(I hope a bunch do though) I know it's a big undertaking and I would feel a lot more confident about it if I could see them in person-Jess.

68' 2002, GRANADA RED

Think it's pretty clear he's referring to SoCalVintage.....

Vintage@Vinyards is typically talked about in the general section as well (since SoCalVintage and Vintage@Vinyards historically have been the largest shows stateside).  I don't think anyone west coasters get confused when talk about "the vintage" start inevitably popping up.  Guess it does make sense to start moving these event topics to the subsections though.  Might as well start utilizing them.

I will have Stitch in the IE booth (of petrolicious fame). It has an M20 swap.

Andrew and Tripleweber typically make it out to the show. Last year there was a nice m20'02 swap done by Castros as well.

. That sounds great, I'd love to check those set ups and pick your brains for a bit (figuratively) it's on Halloween so I had to be clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since this is in the general 02 forum, would be nice if you clarified what vintage meet and where. the world is a big place with lots of vintage meets! ........or just post in the socal sub-forum.

Very good point, sorry about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68' 2002, GRANADA RED