• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slightly OT about tires for wife's Acura...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

looking for good all seasons that will do well in wet and snow--not the deep stuff but sloppy/slushy that we usually get in this part of Ohio. Don't need real high performance (she doesn't drive that fast) but at least H rated and do well in wet/slop. Have been running Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloces...looking at Yoko AVS dBS2 and Bridgestone RE950 which both look good on paper...any suggestions from the board? They're 205/60x15s for a 91 Legend...and yes, I'll get 'em from Tire Rack, Rob!

TIA

Mike

Guest Anonymous

in the wet, I haven't done much snow driving but if you really want performance in the snow, go to skinny big sidewall tires (think 165/80 13's).

Cheers!

John N

Guest Anonymous

and I plan to go with the RE950s next. The RE950 is the replacement for the RE930. I have had great luck with the Bridgestones and put lots of miles on them.