• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the transformation is complete---

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

---after 5 years of brain-numbing research (and I can't stress the "RE" enough), I defended my thesis last Thursday and finished the PhD that's kept me here late many, many nights when I should have been working on the 02.

So to those of you who have in some measure been of assistance in general (especially with regard to my '73 - my brother Tim, my intrastate comrades Paul W, Matt S, Tim in MD, Bill Williams to mention the most frequently burdened with my questions and pleas for help) and those who I've had the pleasure of meeting around the Mid-Atlantic region (esp Dan and Dave Redman, The Rigmaster himself, and many I am currently forgetting), it would have been a real bitch not having a habit like the 02 when work was no fun.

To the rest of you all who have been generally helpful and supportive, even in the slightest, there is always a supporting cast to prop up any achievement - so thanks to you all for many hints, tips, insight, and good humor.

And to anyone who's been a pain in my ass, now you have to call me "DOCTOR Asshole"!!!

Thanks a million, y'all. Now I look forward to having TIME to work on the 02 again!

Marty Romeo

'73 malaga 02

'03 IB/IB MCS

Guest Anonymous

Now you can get back to the things that really matter, like working on your 02. What's your field?

David Roach (English bachelor and master)

"Molly" (Inka 1973 2002)

"Elmo" (Diamondschwartz 1991 325ix)

Guest Anonymous

I know how hard a PhD can be, my dad has been working on his for over 14 years, mainly because he hasn't had a lot of time. I on the other hand am not even close, don't even have a 2 year degree yet, I go back to school next year to get that finally.

Oh, you could now be Dr. 02!

Guest Anonymous

My daughter will finish her BS in Biology next year and wants to continue on in the same field you did with a final goal of teaching. She was up until 2 AM last night studying for an Organic Chemistry test.

Hopefully you can get some sleep now!