• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEE UPDATES - 2002 tii engine parts

EcoAuto

Parts pics and two in-car pics show the early tii manifold with plastic runners.  Separate picture (engine on stand) shows later manifold with aluminum runners.

Care to share the tii engine numbers?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

"Care to share the tii engine numbers?"

Sure. The parts shown are a combination of two engines. The engine block I have now is # 2374573 (originally from a '75 2002). The manifold is a Tii. I have both a set of plastic runners and aluminum runners.

Backstory - A valve stuck in my '74 (Fjord Blue car pictured) and I decided it was time for a rebuild. I purchased a rebuilt tii engine from Kirt Bicknell (La Jolla Independent did the rebuild - it's the engine pictured on the stand). Bozeman's Tim Fountain, owner of Autoworks, disassembled both engines and rebuilt a tii engine for my car using parts from both engines. I recently sold my car locally. What I am selling are all the parts leftover from that project. It should be a complete engine, less a piston and a few gaskets. 

Edited by EcoAuto

Ron Gompertz

Bozeman, MT
74 BMW 2002tii
Fjord # 037 / blue interior