• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOT: Oh SH!T, I just bought a house!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It hasn't closed yet, but it sure looks like it will. What a mixture of feelings; looking at the affordability #'s yesterday, the glass looked half full, now it looks half empty. Though I hear an element of buyer's regret is entirely normal.

One perk though . . . I will finally have a garage! No more doing car work on weekends only!

Now we need a second car though, which means good news and bad news: 1) the garage will let me finish it sooner 2) it has to be driving by the time we move in (a month or so) and all my money was just given a new designation.

I have the engine done, but I still have to completely strip down then rebuild the body!

Exciting and scarry at the same time. Wish my luck, and if anyone local feels the urge to get points in heaven and help a brother in need (expertise and a wrench or two), let me know!

Looks like I might make the next O2 drive!

Guest Anonymous

car garage, I cant wait is been built. The payment went up to a spilling from the glass but so be it. I have all I need now.