• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncracked one piece dash, Header and Door Brakes

02Take02

Price:: 250.00

Nice uncracked dash from a 1975 2002. Overall it's in great shape but the PO did drill a small hole in it. This could be repaired pretty easily and wouldn't be noticed. Other than that it's a little scratched on the right side.  See pictures for details. Needs a good cleaning but very solid overall and mounting studs are intact. All switches and lighter are included with the sale. Sold

Header pulled from a Tii. Unknown manufacturer. Good condition - $100 plus shipping

Original door brake set in good working order. Sold

*PayPal accepted. Please PM me for fastest response so I don't have to monitor this thread. Please include a zip code so I calculate shipping. 

post-37353-0-68561900-1423261744_thumb.j

post-37353-0-62400900-1423261757_thumb.j

Edited by 02Take02

I'm waiting for an answer on my question about the brake door ??? I think I ' m the first for those parts ???

I asked for them and I ' ll take them if 02Take02 will ship to Canada ( i will pay for the shipping for sure )

Pierre