• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electric Fan Turning Off Too Soon In This Summer Heat!

enoklite

I finally have an update! So I did the "Y-ground" for my cluster (and gave the whole pod a good cleaning while I was at it) and now the readings are much lower--only going up to about 55% when the fan clicks on. And this fix has been tested in stop and go LA traffic this week so poor grounds were def the culprit.

Thanks again for all the help over here!

I would never put an electric fan on my 2002

Guess it's personal preference, but the fan is like a propeller on our airplane engines !!

When it is slow to start, looks like airplane motor starting, when on, it flies !!

(I know the fan reduces power, but I just love the little red fans)

Best way to solve most any cooling problem - on an "old 2002" - replace radiator with a new one

Nut (fka weevil)

My Claim To Fame - Worked On Harmon Fisher's Car !!! Yes the infamous 2002 F !!!

# 1 72 '02 Malaga, # 2 72 '02 Colorado, # 3 72 '02 Blue, # 4 72 '02 Malaga, # 5 72 tii, # 6 68 1602, # 17 68/76 '02 Custom Red, # 28 74 '02 Brown Metallic, 72 3.0 Csi, 73 3.0Csi, 80 735 Euro, 728 Parts Car