• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOT: It doesn't get any more American than this:

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

County Fair Truck Pull event: Wow, one of these

suckers (not in the pic) had an Allison aircraft

engine: and it was loud! Tonight is the demolition

derby. This is totally WOT, but when it comes to

raw horsepower, big is king

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

my friend has sold a non compliant emissions pick up truck with full bed top and it is making the trek to texas tomorrow, to its new owner. i get to wax it today. pretty cool truck: also someone made a really nice 02 malaga truck with wood liner in bay area , i think. Mike- that pic from your area? i gotta go to demo derby!

Guest Anonymous

half is agricultural, horses, cows, pickups you name it. In fact I am kind the odd ball here in Hollister with my 02's. The baywatch image is wrong, hell is too cold to get in the water!

Michael

Guest Anonymous

Michael, thanks for the great pic! Some '02 friends and I stopped by the San Benito County Fair on Friday afternoon en route to a weekend in Morro Bay. We missed the truck pull, but enjoyed the sheep judging and the quilt hall. Also, the pulled pork sandwiches in the food court were unbelievable. Our poor '02s were dwarfed by a preponderance of BIG SUVs in the parking lot.