• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Nardi wheel for Sahara, before and after pics..

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i finaly received all the Nardi equipment to mount the wheel in Sahara. It is slightly thinner grip than previous wheel ( "Commint": Italian wheel, unknown heritage), but i think it really sprices -up the whole interior and it feels great. Hell, if the old day racers could do what they did with cars using thin grip Nardi wheels, I should be able to use it. hre is previous wheel....standard.jpg and here are some views of the new Nardi....standard.jpg and a view from the top....standard.jpg i am really happy with this. Finally a project that had everything fit correctly the first time. Oh ya... i ordered the hub spacer, an extra 3/4 inch to get clearance from the stalks. They send the longer bolts, and the surround ring is a must have "accessory": they should just tell you you gotta have it for the horn button to fit!