• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike, the seat back dimensions for my '69 2000 are...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

22 and 1/2" by 18", I stopped out to where the car is at a friend's place that rebuilt the motor and is finishing up the clutch earlier this morning. I needed to make sure there were 185/70/14's on the car also before I look into new tire prices and just as I thought, they are 185/70/14's, Dunlop D60 A2's. Mark is in Indy this weekend, ( is there a race event there?) but will be done with the car Monday and I should finally be picking her up Tuesday. Gotta admit, felt really neat sitting in the car once again! She needs a good wash! have a good weekend,

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

garage (get your minds out of the gutter!) so will have to carry the dimensions over to check 'em. I presume the 22 1/2 is the width and the 18 is the height.

On your 2000, are the chrome seat recliners hidden under the upholstery on the inboard sides of both front seats? If so, they are the "wide" seats.

Cheers

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I'll take a look at the chrome seat recliners, these are the factory seats which also have headrests, posts are the wider type. I'll send you an e-mail a little later,

Tim.