• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked Up The New 4-Series Last Week

Brandon

Picked up a new 428i last week...m sport package, 6 spd manual....not a bad car for anyone looking to make a purchase soon.  This is the first 4 cyl BMW I've owned outside of a 2002 and so far I'm impressed with it.  It has a lot of low end torque and when you put it in Sport mode it gathers RPMs quickly..definitley useful for the track.   

post-9216-0-45376900-1382633493_thumb.jp

Edited by Brandon

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

I see by your signature the Audi is gone.  Any luck selling the tii?

Jim

Yeah Jim I sold the Audi a4 back in June when I decided to order the 428. The Audi was a great car but I had it for nine years and wanted something new. As for my Tii...it's still for sale. Looking to move on from the race car and hopefully pick up another stock Tii like yours next year!

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Yeah Jim I sold the Audi a4 back in June when I decided to order the 428. The Audi was a great car but I had it for nine years and wanted something new. As for my Tii...it's still for sale. Looking to move on from the race car and hopefully pick up another stock Tii like yours next year!

You don't have another tii in your stash  :) ?

Does your dad still have that same Porsche?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"