• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's my 76 worth?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well imho with info you give it is not overpriced. What you must remember is that 02's have a very narrow market, so when selling you must be patient. You will probably get some hagglers and if you want to get rid of the car quickly you must be flexible. Use all the different 02 FS boards including the one onthis board, plus try yahoo and craig's list. also post the wheels in the Mercury under $500 section (it is free) that may give you a bigger audience.

.._____

/orig.gif___orig.gif\

[O=00=O]

#=====#

CLICK FOR BIMMER STUFF

More STUFF

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.marsmann.com/4sale/

Hey all,

I'm interested in your overall opinions on what my 76 02 is worth. I've been selling it for a little while now and although I get alot of "out of state" interest, I haven't been able to move it fast enough locally.

It's a 76, runs/drives fine. No leaks, no probs.

has a brand new upgraded radiator

weber 32/36 with no idling issues

H&R coil over suspension in front

bilsteins in rear

headers (need installing)

comes with a complete set of E30 bottlecaps w/new Dunlop tires

current tires have good tread as well.

most of the rust was repaired and only some minor rust is left on the nose. I have new fenders that go with it if I don't decide to throw them on my 72. So, what's it worth? I need to move this car plus recoupe some costs on my other restoration and would entertain trades of interest. I just want to make sure I'm asking a reasonable price.

I'm considering even parting it out but I'd hate to tear him down plus I'm running out of room which is one of the reasons he has to go...

pics can be seen here:

http://www.marsmann.com/4sale/

I welcome both good and bad comments. Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Looks like a fair price for the car. Maybe the rust is scaring people away. The steelies and beauty rings go well with that color.