• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Strut Bars That Fit M20 Conversion?

Taymar

I'm looking for a strut bar and could use some advice please.

I've seen that tii cars need a slightly different design of strut bar to clear the intake system, and am unsure if the same applies to M20 converted cars.

I'm looking for a bar that'll work with an M20 swap (2002haus conversion), and that is of a sound design (I'm told pivot points are undesirable as are excess non-triangulated bends in the tubing?).

If it's relevant I will also be using ground control camber plates, assuming these are compatible with a strut bar.

Any recommendations on which vendors might have something that'll work here would be much appreciated

Edited by Taymar

the Mason strut bars are a thing of beauty.

i have an aluminum one on my m20/2002.......i think it is his Tii model.

if i remember correctly......i had sent him some images with clearance measurements......and that

is the bar he pointed me towards.

jim h.

the Mason strut bars are a thing of beauty.

i have an aluminum one on my m20/2002.......i think it is his Tii model.

if i remember correctly......i had sent him some images with clearance measurements......and that

is the bar he pointed me towards.

jim h.

Have any pictures? 

8896652784_3f4bbfe54f_o.jpg  1976 2002 - M20 swap in progress -- Build thread - http://bit.ly/2002M20build

FYI...I have the Tii strutbar pictured (aluminum) new in box as shipped from Mason...available for $250.  Please contact me if anyone is interested.

hanksj AT Hotmail DOT com