• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

turn and hazard lights donot work on right side

dwalex

Hi everyone,

My car just lost its right side turn signal and hazard lights. I troubleshot to the point that there is no indication of power to the right side (no relay click). Before I go any further, has anyone had this happen? If so, are there any tips as I troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Dave

72 tii, tupelo honey

67 gt-6 ###%&$*;###!!

03 z-4 name undecided

12 fiat 500s quiche lorraine

Check your fuses. Not just visably, but rotate them in their holder, and, verify that they have not burned a "circle" in the ends where they make cointact.

If the fuses are OK, but you still have no turn signals on that side, check the bulb in both the front and back on that side.

Bob Napier

Thanks, already checked that. what it seems to be is that I'm missing power for that side. Since I've been in the fuse box a lot lately, I do suspect a fuse or wire. However, the wiring guide says that it is fuse 5 (a least what I have). I've checked this fuse and the wiring underneath it with no success.

regards

dave

72 tii, tupelo honey

67 gt-6 ###%&$*;###!!

03 z-4 name undecided

Not sure about the fuse layout on roundies. I assume you're refering to your '72tii.

On square-lite cars the flasher and right side turn signals on on fuse #6.

Maybe someone will chime in with correct fuse for your car.

Bob Napier

Thanks, already checked that. what it seems to be is that I'm missing power for that side. Since I've been in the fuse box a lot lately, I do suspect a fuse or wire. However, the wiring guide says that it is fuse 5 (a least what I have). I've checked this fuse and the wiring underneath it with no success.

regards

dave

72 tii, tupelo honey

67 gt-6 ###%&$*;###!!

03 z-4 name undecided