• Announcements

• steve k.

Introducing FAQ Memberships   04/17/2017

I would like to introduce everyone to the FAQ memberships. A fun way to fund the site and to contribute for those who are interested.    Everyone starts as a Solex Member.  This membership is free and not much visible is changing (I limited the personal message storage to 150).   Kugelfischer membership.  As a reward for your donation of $20.02 per year, you will not see any external advertisements, the site will look cleaner and run a bit faster. You will also get a couple of BMW 2002 FAQ Stickers.   Turbo Membership.  As a reward for your donation of $50.02, you will not see any external advertisements, the site will look cleaner and run a bit faster.  You will also get unlimited Personal Message storage, ability to create Private and Restricted Photo Albums. You will also get a couple of BMW 2002 FAQ Stickers and a Bottle Opener.   Alpina Membership.  As a reward for your donation of $100.02 per year, you will not see any external advertisements, the site will look cleaner and run a bit faster.  You will also get unlimited Personal Message storage, ability to create Private and Restricted Photo Albums, and an ability to upload Movies to the gallery. You will also get a couple of BMW 2002 FAQ Stickers, a Bottle Opener, and discounts on our accessories at the store.   There is also a fancy title that comes with each membership.  
t2i

Engine and Drivetrain
KUGELFISCHER Pump gasket kit

6 posts in this topic

Good morning at all,

I come here to tell you that i made (for me in first) the both gaskets of the injection pump, I don't know if you have some supplier for this set. I want to do a kit with the 2 paper gaskets (body and cylinder head) and the plugs o'ring seals (4 seals) and the return valve seal (1 o'ring). the 5 cooper seal are included.

I'm ready to sell this set in US or every where in the world if it can help somebodies.

Pictures of the gaskets:

Send me a PM for the price (+ shipping (letter=cheaper)), it will be not expensive.

Grégory

joint2.jpg

joint1.jpg

joints_ebay.jpg

Edited by t2i

The price of the set is 30$ (16$ if you want just one of both) with the 5 o'rings, it's du to the change (€->$). And 8$ (for one set) for shipping to US.

joints.jpg

Regards,

Grégory

Update:

my previous topic is in the parts for sale archives.

The price of the set is 30$ (16$ if you want just one of both) with the 5 o'rings. And 4$ for shipping to US (to be discuss if you want more) or other country. If you want add the throttle body gasket you add 10$ by set.
Hi, the pictures of the gaskets in place. The 4 o'rings are for the suction valves plugs and the bigger one is for the return valve. 5 copper seals.

the throttle body gasket:

They could be sold by ebay with Paypal directly,or if you order directly to me. Only paypal for international buyers.

EDIT : I removed the pictures.

Edited by t2i
pictures lost

At all,

My kit still available despite a bad copy handmade ( my gaskets are made by laser cutting) by a compatriot that ordered my kit.

The price is always 30$ (shipping included) if you contact me directly by PM.

After if you want the bearings anf oil seals, it will be cheaper (20-25$) in a local dealer or bearings.com for exemple.

All the throttle body gaskets are sold but i can order some gaskets if you need. One week of manufacturing needed (last picture).

Always prefer the original to the copy!!

Best Regards,
Grég

JOINT_POMPE_2002.jpg

IMG_20160509_132043.jpg

joint2.jpg

joint papillon.jpg