• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUGELFISCHER Pump gasket kit

t2i

Good morning at all,

I come here to tell you that i made (for me in first) the both gaskets of the injection pump, I don't know if you have some supplier for this set. I want to do a kit with the 2 paper gaskets (body and cylinder head) and the plugs o'ring seals (4 seals) and the return valve seal (1 o'ring). the 5 cooper seal are included.

I'm ready to sell this set in US or every where in the world if it can help somebodies.

Pictures of the gaskets:

Send me a PM for the price (+ shipping (letter=cheaper)), it will be not expensive.

Grégory

joint2.jpg

joint1.jpg

joints_ebay.jpg

Edited by t2i

Gregory From France with 2002 tii 9/1971.

The price of the set is 30$ (16$ if you want just one of both) with the 5 o'rings, it's du to the change (€->$). And 8$ (for one set) for shipping to US.

joints.jpg

Regards,

Grégory

• 2 months later...

Update:

my previous topic is in the parts for sale archives.

The price of the set is 30$ (16$ if you want just one of both) with the 5 o'rings. And 4$ for shipping to US (to be discuss if you want more) or other country. If you want add the throttle body gasket you add 10$ by set.
Hi, the pictures of the gaskets in place. The 4 o'rings are for the suction valves plugs and the bigger one is for the return valve. 5 copper seals.

the throttle body gasket:

They could be sold by ebay with Paypal directly,or if you order directly to me. Only paypal for international buyers.

EDIT : I removed the pictures.

Edited by t2i
pictures lost

• 3 years later...

At all,

My kit still available despite a bad copy handmade ( my gaskets are made by laser cutting) by a compatriot that ordered my kit.

The price is always 30$ (shipping included) if you contact me directly by PM.

After if you want the bearings anf oil seals, it will be cheaper (20-25$) in a local dealer or bearings.com for exemple.

All the throttle body gaskets are sold but i can order some gaskets if you need. One week of manufacturing needed (last picture).

Always prefer the original to the copy!!

Best Regards,
Grég

JOINT_POMPE_2002.jpg

IMG_20160509_132043.jpg

joint2.jpg

joint papillon.jpg