• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

solved: Issues registering as new user on The Tii Register

hanksjim1

Anyone else have issues registering?

I went through the new user registration process, recieved a password, but when I sign in I get an error:

Your account has to be confirmed by an administrator before you can login

It's been over a week and I can't find a way to ask for support on the site.

I want to register a Tii I am buying and see if there is any history in the database.

Alternatively, does someone have an email address for one of the administrators?

When I registered mine last month, I got a reply email. Then I had to confirm from a link in that email, I think. It all worked, but after I registered I only get error messages when I try to see the 1973 and 1974 cars. The 1972 and earlier database links are working for me, but I get errors from 1973 and 1974.

fjinva

74 2002tii

I recieved the reply email confirming my username and password....I was also able to change the password....it still won't let me in. Maybe I need to enable cookies or something...I was hoping they have a support link.