• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundels For Sale

Skruffy2

I'm also interested. If Paul buys the lot, maybe I'll drive out to queens to buy some off him. otherwise I need for the trunk and hood, and if you have any miniatures for shift knobs or something similar I'm interested in those as well.

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

Guest Anonymous

Yes, sorry, I am talking about the magazines. I didn't count, but there are maybe 50 of them? I would say at least a foot stack, maybe more.

I'm going to where they are next week, I'll see how many there are for sure and find out what it will cost to ship.

I keep coming across them - I have tons of books and magazines on home improvement, 67 - 72 Chevy trucks, Old House, etc. and they keep turning up in other boxes.

Thanks,

Dirk

OK, I sorted through all the books and magazines today. It looks like I have a few more than I thought. There are 105 Roundels from 6/1988 to 3/1999. Several are missing covers, several are mint and most are average or better - mostly better when the cover changed.

Generally one or two missing each year with one long span 6/95 - 3/96 missing. I said 2.00 each before but will sell the lot for 100.00 + Shipping.

I looked at USPS and estimated about 30 - 40 shipping so we'll just call it a flat 30.00.

If you need a specific list of which ones are there, let me know and I'll send a spreadsheet

Anybody who expressed interest previously is first in line (If there IS a line)

Dirk