Sign in to follow this  
Skruffy2

Roundels For Sale

11 posts / 1061 viewsLast Reply

I'm also interested. If Paul buys the lot, maybe I'll drive out to queens to buy some off him. otherwise I need for the trunk and hood, and if you have any miniatures for shift knobs or something similar I'm interested in those as well.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, sorry, I am talking about the magazines. I didn't count, but there are maybe 50 of them? I would say at least a foot stack, maybe more.

I'm going to where they are next week, I'll see how many there are for sure and find out what it will cost to ship.

I keep coming across them - I have tons of books and magazines on home improvement, 67 - 72 Chevy trucks, Old House, etc. and they keep turning up in other boxes.

Thanks,

Dirk

OK, I sorted through all the books and magazines today. It looks like I have a few more than I thought. There are 105 Roundels from 6/1988 to 3/1999. Several are missing covers, several are mint and most are average or better - mostly better when the cover changed.

Generally one or two missing each year with one long span 6/95 - 3/96 missing. I said 2.00 each before but will sell the lot for 100.00 + Shipping.

I looked at USPS and estimated about 30 - 40 shipping so we'll just call it a flat 30.00.

If you need a specific list of which ones are there, let me know and I'll send a spreadsheet

Anybody who expressed interest previously is first in line (If there IS a line)

Dirk