• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to Buy South West 1600 or 2002

EFerguson

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the group and I have been dreaming about owning a vintage BMW. Currently an E30 318is owner.

These cars are difficult to find in Arizona, particularly southern Arizona.

I am wiling to travel Arizona, and to southern CA to find my car.

Looking for a running, or soon to be running 2002, but not one fully restored, as I cannot afford one of those just yet.

Thank you.

-Ferguson

Liz in Tucson, AZ.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hi, We are selling our 1974 BMW 2002. The car is in Massachusetts so would need to be shipped. Sun roof. Wooden steering wheel-blonde wood. Great driver. This is a dependable car (was my husband's daily driver for 20+ years!) with the potential to become a #1 car with a little work. Restored in 1997. He is the second owner of the car and we have owned it since 1979. Very attractive light cranberry with black interior. 120,000 miles. Asking $8500. We live part time in southern AZ and also have a 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza for sale. It is white with original red interior. Red Nylon top in good condition. Fully restored Arizona car with 81,000 miles. Newer tires. Approximately 15,000 miles on re-built drive-train with re-built engine and transmission. Automatic transmission. 6 cylinder 210 rear engine purrs like an old cat. A pleasure to drive and a very different experience from most American cars. Asking $10,000. Call for photos. Cindy, 781-640-2325.