• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: German seat belts repa+autoflug **ALL GONE**

bluedevils

I have accumulated enough good parts to make a pair of Autoflug and pair of Repa front set for a quick-cash needed for my 73 Chamonix rehab.

Prices: $300 Autoflug (AFG) NOS style

$250 Repas w/ new German retractors and NOS hardware.

Shipping is $23 West Cost, $17 East Coast.

There is a core charge of $30 which will be refunded when I get your rusty parts. I accept paypal but add 4% to total. Ships from Durham, NC. It will take about 10 days to finish them, just to be ready for Xmass. For the newbies, I am the king of BMW seat belts so do your homework and search for bluedevils seat belts for pics and other info at FAQ before you start asking noob questions.

ps. I also have very nice NOS style matching rears ($150/pair), or new style retractable 3-point shoulder belts only available from me ($250/pair).

Use my email button above to communicate, first come first serve. Of course, you can always buy new from BMW which I recommend to clients with fat wallets but beware that NOS style AFGs are NLA for over 25 years, while US style Repas might still be available but at $$$$$$.

Stay warm.

new webbing, cleaned and painted end brackets (I can have them zinc plated but cost extra), cleaned (no rust) and shined original chrome loop brackets (or new style black powder coated versions), refurbished center female receivers, and new retractors. You will reuse your bolts and washers and plastic trim pieces (bolt caps and loop covers) but I can install missing parts at no extra charge as needed.