• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 December 2012 for Not the 49 Mile Drive-12

layers

to-- BpBates:

Thanks for your comments, and for the others I've heard. And also, thank you for posting your photos-- they're always fun to look at (especially when they show '74 Malaga tii's!).

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

Hi--

Beck posted a number of NT49MD-12 photos on the general Discussion page (where more of us can see his great work); see [http].

Also, one photo on the photo page looks great on my computer, but when shrunk to 3-times thumbnail size and printed (twice) it seems less appealing. So here it is, in a larger format, so everyone can see it better. It also shows why, on his test drive, Beck arrived on TI after sunset.

Larry

post-18303-13667667391416_thumb.jpg

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

to-- BpBates:

Thanks for your comments, and for the others I've heard. And also, thank you for posting your photos-- they're always fun to look at (especially when they show '74 Malaga tii's!).

Thanks for pulling this together. What a great event. I also wish I had taken more photos of your tii. I hope too have mine in that good of shape some day. Are you in the N Bay? I think we've seen your ride around before. and here I was thinking I had a fairly unique car... :)

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors