• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway Bar Rear 20mm SOLD

2002haus

$35 plus shipping

rearsway20mm11.jpg

Shipping: varies by state and city.

If you are considering purchasing any of the parts we ask that you please send a complete shipping address for an accurate quote. Shipping to a business address is less expensive.

We are happy to combine shipping on multiple items to save time and cost. All items cannot be shipped together depending on the part.

We will ship the least expensive method available depending on the size and weight of the item.

Services available are: USPS Priority and UPS Ground. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.

Thank you

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

I'll take the sway bar for $35, assuming the final cost after shipping is reasonable to:

eTrac Engineering Inc.

637 Lindaro Street

San Rafael, CA 94901

Please let me know. I can send you a personal check and you can wait for it to clear or we can use Paypal - your choice.