• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

free Heater box, for sale controls, faceplates; console

zinertia

Will not ship heater- GONE!

Condition, motor spins - It is missing one of the plastic ribs that go over the motor (3 left). It also did not leak, either valve or core - but I have not taken apart to check it out. Controls cut off .........free! GONE!

When I took it down to take pictures of it noted it has two cracks in the lower body........will toss on Sunday if I don't get anyone interested in the core parts including valve and heater core

Have controls - 74-76 , 4 faceplates, and 4 plastic knobs - will ship

Cables are all operational except the dual cable pull, but have a new replacement. $20 + shipping - SOLD

Console - Long, sides, base etc, replacement shifter boot, good driver unit $55 picked up.........have pictures......send email and I will send them

Pictures available

thanks - pls send email

Dennis

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

Dennis,

With regard to your console ... do you have for sale the metal stereo/speaker surround (to install an original radio) or an original speaker grill?

Please let me know.

I am looking for those parts.

Thanks for your input re the cup holders.

Your comments were appreciated.

Paul

Sorry guys

The heater box and vents are gone

The console does not have the speaker plate

Dennis

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.