• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gorgeous M2 for sale NMNA

creede

I know this car well and the owner. The car is done right and no expense spared. Many of you would have seen this at Vintage over by the White M2 in progress from McNeely Motorsports.

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

maybe close to perfect. Although for $35k, I'd expect an engine with lower miles.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my 1976 BMW 2002 with S14 conversion or M2 as it's often referred to in the 2002 community. After spending just over 3 years on this project I'm ready to move on to something else. The car has been completely gutted, soda blasted to bare sheet metal and refinished inside and out. Some upgrades include H&R suspension, brakes front and rear, added Euro headlights, an original set of NOS Euro turn signals, ultra rare BBS RS 070 wheels, limited slip differential, Recaro seats, and tons of other upgrades as listed below.

I have all the receipts which total well over the asking price and can also provide pictures of the car during various stages of the restoration. The car runs, drives and handles very well. It always puts a smile on your face to have somebody pull up next to you at a red light and compliment you on your car. I have mixed feelings about selling but I'm ready to take a break and start getting ready for the next project.

It goes without saying but serious inquiries only and no scammers. I like cash, Cashier's checks or a trade along with cash or a Cashier's check. A local buyer is always prefered but shipping is not out of the question. Trades or partial trades I would consider are a stock e30 M3, e46 M3, 330ci Coupe, Z4, e90 328i Coupe, Mini Cooper S, or a Mini John Cooper Works. Nothing that has been tampered with or heavily modified and since I need a break, no project cars. If you have any questions or want to get in touch over the phone just email me through Craigslist we can set something up. Thanks for your interest.

Exterior

• Interior and exterior soda blasted to bare metal and refinished inside and out

• Repainted in original BMW Schwarz

• Powder Coated Sub-Frames and Strut Tubes

• BMW Factory 2002 Turbo fender flares and front airdam

• Chrome short rear bumper

Engine and Drivetrain

• 1988 S14 2.3 liter w/ 125,000 miles

• Triple core radiator by Curtis Ingraham - - Silicone Garage

• Urethane motor mounts

2002 Turbo Oil Cooler

• Getrag 245 transmission with modified bell housing for S14 flywheel sensors

• 3:91 LSD Differential

• Rebuilt 2002 shortened drive shaft

BMW 2002 Turbo exhaust system

Suspension, Brakes and Steering

• Restored BBS RS 070 Wheels w/ 1.5" lips (15x7.5 et9)

• H&R Sport Springs

• Bilstein HD Shocks

• Polyurethane bushings all around

• Tii Front Struts

• New Wheel bearings all around

• E28 front vented disk brakes

• Rear Disc Brakes

• Polished aluminum strut brace

• Rear shock brace with battery tray

• Rebuilt Steering Box

• BMW Z3 short shift kit

Interior