• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bmw colors and project, sad mine had to end hope this helps?

bmwextremeguy

I found this in my old bmw emails when I wanted to restore my late 2002tii race car, I am currently parting it out on the forum, if you need any parts please let me know as I am posting them in the parts for sale and wanted section, I wanted to share the paint codes for anyone intrested or didnt have for themselves? I have attached the link below

hope I can help someone with a dream that mine never came,

SHAWN

link to share:

http://www.dagsites.com/2002colors.htm

Hi Mark, yes I do have all 4 panels they have redone, and in lets say useable shape, to be honest, I would want very little for them,as they are not in all that great shape, they are o.k for something on the car, but they need love and attention, So I might want about $20 to $25 for all 4 panels plus shipping, Or if you like you can drive up and buy my blue recaro vintage racing seats as well I take $500 for them. I will email you at the address you posted shawn