• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flare fenders alpina 2002

lucilaabarca

Hello I´m interested in the fenders. Can I pay you with credit card? Also, could you tell me where are you located? Because I would like to know if you can send them to Miami, FL

Thanks,

Lucila

I'm interested if you have available and the price for the original flare fenders for bmw 2002

Please let me know. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
--

Hello Mate,

I saw your wanted AD parts that you are in need of the above subject, I still have for Urgent sale. Email me mgillard632@gmail.com if you are still interested in buying.

Thanks.

Gillard.

Looks definitely like a scam. "in need of the above subject". Can't even mention what "the subject" is. ;-( Should I Paypal my $1200 to your addy? ;-)

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

full kit 1200.00 Just the fenders 1000.00

alpinakit009.jpg

Nice parts ;-)

How wider are the front and rears?

Thank you. The rears are wide I have 235 50 13 tires on the rear and I think

a 245 would clear if you cut off most of the return edge off . I can measure them for you If you like . The fronts I am running a 215 50 13 tire

with tons of room .

75 2002 M20 alpina rally clone

77 323 gt3 race car

91 e34 M5

86 Ford F-250 521 big block 

pretty sure this gillard goon is a fraud.

yes i too have received an email from this gillard guy about windows, he says hes from michigan but want me to send him money in eruos, and cant take paypal as his account is dormant? odly enough i asked him for pictures but his server is slow and cant up load them. never once did he mention the actual parts i need being windows. just kept saying they were in perfect condition. im pretty sure this guy has absolutely no idea what an 02 is. ive been humoring his emails just to see what his deal is eventhough ive got a deal already worked out for the glass. broken english, poor grammar and mechanics in his sentence structure, and yet says mate. sorry but anybody saying mate will not have these problems when writing in english.

I can measure them for you If you like . The fronts I am running a 215 50 13 tire
The front and rear flares seem to be nicely made. Can you elaborate a bit and add detailed pictures? Are you using chopped fiberglass, or woven mat? Is the epoxy vacuumed after being laid, or only brushed? How thick is the fiberglass? Nothing looks more like a fender than another fender, while they coud be very different. It would be nice if you could add details. ;-)

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Base model part is a polyester gel coat layers of hand laminated continuous strand mat and a final layer of woven cloth on the inside. I have done some

fenders with epoxy and vacuum lamination and all woven s glass , carbon , Kevlar and no gel coat . All the parts are made to order I only have one

csm poly kit in stock. I hand lay all parts my self in long beach ca. Thickness

for a csm part is 0.125" . I can make them to any specification. I have molds

for the hood and trunk as well .

Honey comb VE resin BMW e21 vacuum laminated hood.

hoodpics007.jpg

hoodpics006.jpg

75 2002 M20 alpina rally clone

77 323 gt3 race car

91 e34 M5

86 Ford F-250 521 big block