• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have tons of bmw 2002 tii parts for sale

pickolly

I have tons of tii parts for sale. I have 3 complete cars that i will be parting out one at a time. If you need any parts please email me at dplc222@comcast.net or call me at 484-571-7244. I have complete engines , fuel injection systems , gas tanks for 1972tii , struts , rear arms ,lsd rear and much more. Thanks

Just purchased a set of Tii struts from Denny for the project car. Can't speak of the quality yet (just purchased earlier today), but he was a pleasure to talk with, very honest with condition and price, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

-Jon

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

Hi--

I'm searching for a tii fuel pump bracket and tank. I would be interested in the pump, too, except used ones tend to be problematic.

Do you have a good used bracket/tank available? Do you have a price for the assembly shipped to 94598? You can send e-mail to me @ [larryayers2002ATgmailDOTcom]. Thanks!

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

Have a turbo tank that i just took out of a 1972 tii. Why it was in there was beyond me . If you want call me at 484-571-7244 thats the best way to get me. Ive been busy with emails and trying to get back to everyone in a timely manner. Thanks

Hi Denny--

Thanks for your phone call to let me know my check for the tii fuel pump bracket and expansion tank arrived. I'll look for them to appear at my home in a week or two.

Have a great weekend!

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga

Hi Denny--

Closing the loop, the bracket and expansion tank arrived! I performed a vacuum check and the tank has no leaks. Now to work over the rust, reinforce the flaked bracket area and paint everything and I'll be ready to install a new pump. The rusty areas reminded me of the few years I spent living in the middle of New York State, trying to keep a winter rat running while my '73 2002 sat on blocks in the garage awaiting salt-free roads.

I hope that all of your other sales proceeded as smoothly!

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga