• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BBS 3 Piece Magnesium Wheels 7/13 Very Rare Period Tires Inc

MikeG

I have a very Rare set of BBS 3 Piece Magnesium Wheels with Period Correct Yokohama 205/13 AVS tires. 7/13.Included are Brand New Factory Motor Sport Center Caps and all 20 Special Lug Nuts. $2500. Located in Monterey Calif.Pictures aren't the Best but gives you an idea.Never seen another set

post-1684-1366766088908_thumb.jpg

post-1684-13667660890418_thumb.jpg

post-1684-13667660891751_thumb.jpg

1974 3.5 CSI {Possibly last car to come to the US}/ Jade Green/ Saddle Leather /Cover Car 1992 Roundel Magazine Numerous Awards/ Owned 35 Years

1973 TII  Matching #,s  Verona Red/Black

I have a very Rare set of BBS 3 Piece Magnesium Wheels with Period Correct Yokohama AVS tires. 7/13.Included are Brand New Factory Motor Sport Center Caps $2500. Located in Monterey Calif. Will post pictures soon

Interested. send me some pics khaiphu@gmail.com

Added a few bad pictures to give you an idea of what they are.Model # is BBS E30.Bolt pattern 5-100

1974 3.5 CSI {Possibly last car to come to the US}/ Jade Green/ Saddle Leather /Cover Car 1992 Roundel Magazine Numerous Awards/ Owned 35 Years

Gorgeous, those are my dream wheels (but with 15" step lips). Good luck with your sale!

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

• 2 weeks later...

Are you interested in my wheels?

Thanks Mike

I have a deal pending on Transmission.If for some reason it falls through,I will contact you.Thanks for looking

• 2 months later...

Still Available.Let me know if you are interested

Thanks Mike

Sorry,no trades.I am trying to get rid of all my spares from cars I have sold.

Also,I believe BBS Wheels halves are available and you make these wheels 14,15 or even 16 inch.

Anyone interested please post your Email so I can respond to questions

Thanks

• 3 years later...