• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

drivers side flag mirror (trade?)

wegweiser

I've been given a free driver's side flag mirror in very good condition, but don't need it. Hoping to pass along the good karma. (Thanks Harv!)

Willing to trade straight-up for a good, known working turn signal relay. (the 4 x 21w flasher relay)

Mirror includes grub screw but no mounting brkt or base seal. In very good condition. Easily an 8 or 9 out of 10

Let's trade, baby!

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

It's about 2.5" tall and about 1" across/deep. Has "4 x 21w" stamped on it and has several pins on the bottom (4? 5? 6?)

Normally mounts above hood release lever under dashboard on kickpanel.

Let me know if you've got one and e mail me directly: zenwrenchpaul at yahoo dot com.

I'm located 25 miles north of Pittsburgh PA.

Thanks Don!

Paul Wegweiser

DONK -

I found a local that was able to read the markings on the relay and write them down. Tried to e mail you directly but I'm guessing there's a typo in your e mail address listed (just a hunch!) Mirror is still up for grabs... e mail me directly zenwrenchpaul at yahoo dot com if interested.

Paul Wegweiser

• 2 weeks later...