• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone going to the mitty?

dwalex

Hi folks,

I'm a new/old FAQ user that has just brought my tii back to life. My wife and I are caravaning to road Atlanta on Thursday morning, April 27 and I'm wondering if anyone else is going? I'm in the punt a gorda area.

Regards

Dave

I'm also going to the vintage, I've seen the thread but I'm undecided as to when I want to leave....

72 tii, tupelo honey

67 gt-6 ###%&$*;###!!

03 z-4 name undecided

12 fiat 500s quiche lorraine

• 1 month later...

Dave

Just an update, Thanks for stopping and checking on me on the side of the road on Thursday. Turns out you were correct, it was the injector pump belt, AC belt broke and apparently took out the injection pump belt with it. Got towed to the BMW Dealer in Albany, they located a belt in Jacksonville, overnighted it and had me out the door about 2:30 the next afternoon. Drove straight through to the MId America 02 Fest got in about 3:30 am, just in time for a nap and a shower. Drop me a line about the trip to the vintage next month.

tlchd74@gmail.com

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors