• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging Eurotrash & Massive , Ready for Some Seat Adopter

justinevert

Hi Justin

I tried to reply to your email, but it is bouncing back from your server.

Look here at the end of the thread.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,352931/postdays,0/postorder,asc/topic_view,/start,30/

Adapters are $100 per set and will offer them for $180.00 cad for two sets + $28.00cad shipping until the end of the month of February.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

HA! I hadn't seen yours Lee.. For some strange reason, I thought yours were bent like the 320 adapters..??

Here are mine. Looks like we arrived at the same end.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,364710/highlight,low+stance+recaro/

1f6e3e07.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Massive's adapters keep the seat centered, as in stock form. Only my race seat adapters are offset to clear the door bars and center the seat with the steering wheel. Not to mention that my adapters will fit seats with the six 6mm bolts and four 8mm bolts and will work on both sides. Making the adapters offset would have been a management nightmare requiring to make twice as many parts.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Massive's adapters keep the seat centered, as in stock form. Only my race seat adapters are offset to clear the door bars and center the seat with the steering wheel. Not to mention that my adapters will fit seats with the six 6mm bolts and four 8mm bolts and will work on both sides. Making the adapters offset would have been a management nightmare requiring to make twice as many parts.

Yup.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002