• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling my 72 - lower price ($900)

dcbachar

I Am selling my 1972 BMW 2002. Orange County. It's in great condition but wrecked the front end the other day. I originally bought it for $3800 and spent an additional $4000 fixing it up. Has an Ansi Exhaust with Type-x muffler. Engine runs strong. Rebuilt by the last owner and haven't ever had a problem. New racing tachometer, new front windshield, new coupler, new battery. It only has about 3k miles on the tires. interior is good, front seat shredding, and back seats are starting. spent over $1200 in new brake parts to install the new disc brakes up front and to fix the drums in the back. Has a weber, electric fuel pump conversion, along with a new stereo with an aux port. Car is still in great condition and am putting it up on this forum before any other sites because I would like it to go to a good owner. Considering the damage to the front and the need for a new car I'm asking for only $900 OBO.

Contact me at dcbachar@gmail.com or call/text 949.547.9884 for more information or pictures. Let me know if you want to come by and look at it.

post-19682-13667655390777_thumb.jpg