• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Procar seats ---SOLD---

sebandwhit

EDIT: These seats are back up for sale! The previous buyer sold his car and doesnt need them(congrats to him!) and they are now back up for sale.

These things are super comfortable! They are missing the storage pockets on the backs... and are not perfect. These would be great to use as is, or have re-done to match your restored car. Procar does offer BMW 2002 adapters. These do not have sliders.

For some reason I havent been recieving emails from people using the email button... so please use this email address.

---SOLD---

Pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/sebandwhit/ProcarSeats#

IMG_0106.JPG

68' 2002 (Project)

ibjettin, I sent you an email... for some reason I didnt see any from you in either box.

Shoot.. Something is funky.. I didn't get your email either. For some reason emails sent to me through the forum are going to my spam/junk.

I would like the seats if they are still available.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI.... this is a Steal of Deal for a Very comfortable Seat!! Better than 320 Recaros. Sure that is debatable but not at the price this gent is offering them for.

Frank

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD