• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E21 parts for sale. (m10 partout)

ThisGuy310

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ThisGuy,

I'm very interested in the transmission, I can pick it up as early as Friday night or Sat morning (preferred). Can we talk on the phone? Please email me your phone # to sizzlerscheesetoast@gmail.com

FYI: I used to live in Redondo about 10-11 years ago. Miss that place, esp Pedone's Pizza and the great little A-framed Mex joint, forget the name already. Many calories were consumed/

ThisGuy,

I'm very interested in the transmission, I can pick it up as early as Friday night or Sat morning (preferred). Can we talk on the phone? Please email me your phone # to sizzlerscheesetoast@gmail.com

FYI: I used to live in Redondo about 10-11 years ago. Miss that place, esp Pedone's Pizza and the great little A-framed Mex joint, forget the name already. Many calories were consumed/

Ha,

I actually had Pedones for lunch today.

I believe the mexican food place you are thinking of is LBJ's, which is still here and quite popular.

I'll send you an email in a minute.

[quote name="ThisGuy310"

Ha' date='

I actually had Pedones for lunch today.

I believe the mexican food place you are thinking of is LBJ's, which is still here and quite popular.

I'll send you an email in a minute.[/quote]

Ok, I'll call you soon when I get it.

YES! El Burrito Jr. I miss those free fried tortillas they give you for chips.

Interested in your fan and pulley. Please email me at msmith1509 at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Sent you an email.

Just pulled the engine last night, so I have a complete long block and all the accessories available. I will update the thread with a few more pics when I get a chance.