• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L0W Tw0 Sr2002 Build

dumpedDAILY

looking good! lots of progress can't wait to see what you do with the arches.

Are you going to have it painted or do it in the garage? nvm looks like you are painting it. I'm in the same boat so if you have any questions!

How much are you selling the diamonds for? I'm looking for some 16's

Some inspiration :) just got my first coat on this morning.

Yeah I'm going to attempt to do the bodywork and paint at home... I think. I can paint my car at a paint booth on Fort Stewart. It costs like 75 bucks for the day 8-6. Thats prolly going to be my option. What compressor/paint gun are you working with?

As for the Diamond wheels, I'm just looking to get what I paid for them being that they are 2 or so months old with one box open and never mounted tires. The only thing is that I would need to mount the tires so I can put them on the car to get the ride height I want and mount the arches up this weekend. Were you looking for tires too? I got a set of 205/40/16 Falken 512's that were going on.

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

email me with the price (sleveenn @gmail dot com)

I'm using a cheap harbor freight gun and 60lb electric compressor. Since all the guns are High volume low pressure it works fine. I make up for the orange peel with a lot of paint and sanding. Just takes more time.

Good deal on the booth though! If you can give me the price on the arches too I'm sadly thinking of cutting mine off since those look so damn good.

Lol sorry bout that. I emailed you with my number so you could give me a call.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

np I'm going to check my email. Hopefully give you a call tomorrow is that the same place you picked up the flares from?

Aiights. Yeah it's the site I posted in this thread for folks that were interested in the arches. Really good people. They have lots of stuff if you wanted to try other vehicle arches also. I just went with the golf arches since it's been done on the 02 and other vehicles.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

This thread is great!

That car in the first few pictures looks like mine when I first got it 10 years ago! Going to have to look into the arches, I was trying to go flare-less for the look but 3-400 turbo m10 WHP might need alittle flare

infact, looking back at those pics, what is your vin? I'm telling you did you buy this from the same person I got mine from?? scary how they are the same car. I got mine from a original owner here in Georgia, lady bought it new in 73 and drove it to work as a school teacher for a few years then parked it. 73k original miles.

np I'm going to check my email. Hopefully give you a call tomorrow is that the same place you picked up the flares from?

Aiights. Yeah it's the site I posted in this thread for folks that were interested in the arches. Really good people. They have lots of stuff if you wanted to try other vehicle arches also. I just went with the golf arches since it's been done on the 02 and other vehicles.

Ordered the passenger rear today. Hopefully it works out. thanks again.

Ordered the passenger rear today. Hopefully it works out. thanks again.

No prob. Did you order all 4?

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

This thread is great!

That car in the first few pictures looks like mine when I first got it 10 years ago! Going to have to look into the arches, I was trying to go flare-less for the look but 3-400 turbo m10 WHP might need alittle flare

infact, looking back at those pics, what is your vin? I'm telling you did you buy this from the same person I got mine from?? scary how they are the same car. I got mine from a original owner here in Georgia, lady bought it new in 73 and drove it to work as a school teacher for a few years then parked it. 73k original miles.

Thanks for the love!! I actually bought the car from a retired fellow serviceman in Myrtle Beach SC. He bought it in Germany and had it shipped, so he says. the arches really add a nice touch to the car without the bubbly turbo flares. They look nice but not my taste.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

Can you do me a favor and measure from the inside of that arch to the beginning of where the arch starts? basically how much width the arch gives you out from body?

I'm looking to run 16x9 et15 wheels in the rear and need to figure out if those arches are wide enough.

I's appreciate it if you can!

Thanks

Can you do me a favor and measure from the inside of that arch to the beginning of where the arch starts? basically how much width the arch gives you out from body?

I'm looking to run 16x9 et15 wheels in the rear and need to figure out if those arches are wide enough.

I's appreciate it if you can!

Thanks

I'll do that when I get home. I'm at the gym right now. I never measured it haha

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002