• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kamei with summit quick release weld on tabs?

heist

I realize my intentions for this build are far from what is perceived as normal here and didn't want the typical pointless replys. This forum is useful indeed. Full of great information! Kind of a pain in the ass because the design and stickies suck... I'm still on here daily though. I will update the thread once I get some time. The pictures can be quite helpful for others, but pretty sure someone asked about the radiator. It's namelessperformance. I don't believe they have them on the site now, but you might want to give them a call see if they still have them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall.... I saw aM2 with a Aluminum radiator from Jegs. No nose cutting on the install. Don't know the dimensions for the fit so you will have to look around

HTH..

Doug M ny country

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/KeywordSearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&Ntk=all&Jnar=0&Ne=1%2B2%2B3%2B13%2B1147708&searchTerm=aluminum+raDIATOR

I don't know. I don't think there are really any rude people on the this forum. In reality, this is probably the most pragmatic, helpful forum I have ever used. Perhaps this issue is more that some people just don't really want advise, but rather praise? I don't know. I think if you're looking for tons of "that's dope, brah" comments, then you need to go elsewhere. But if you want to tap into the collective knowledge of people who spend way to much time thinking about these cars, then this is a GREAT place.

I would just like to point out the Z3 thread I saw on here a few days ago. My wife was in the room when I was reading it and I looked at her and said "this is the most helpful group/forum I have ever seen" and the reason being: Not a single person told jkroupe that he should go somewhere else, or it was the wrong section etc. everyone gave insightful advice. Any other forum would have attacked the piss out of him.

i don't have an M10....I have an S14 from an 88M3 in my 2002.....

a wee bit more HP than an M10....more cooling is good...:-)

hence that bit about "not-so-low and fast"!

the build thread...i am not a traditional 02 guy either....

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,345762/

Well you did keep it in the family. Semi-purist haha.

drooled.....

DSCN5347.jpg

At the point you're at why not just have one custom made? Makes me jealous looking at your build. I have been saving all my pennies for the day I start with the bay.