• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts in NZ

scanner

I get many of my parts from Autohauz http://www.autohausaz.com, they generally arrive in about a week, and are generally (not not always) cheaper than local suppliers even after adding on freight.

I've also had some good service from B M warehouse in Hamilton.

Repco carry some parts for E30's & E21's so if you know exactly what parts cross over they can be a source, just don't expect a lot of help from the people behind the counter.

Wheel bearings can be brought from your local bearing supplier.

Depending on what you want shocks can be brought from people like BNT or Autostop.

Trademe is your best source of second hand parts

Thanks for the invite, cant make it this weekend but i checked out your youtube clips - looks like alot of fun.

Ill check out AutoHaus, the other names that come up are Walloth and Nesch and Jaymic(UK), any experience of these 2? Also do you have any trouble with NZ customs shipping in parts?

Ill check out AutoHaus, the other names that come up are Walloth and Nesch and Jaymic(UK), any experience of these 2? Also do you have any trouble with NZ customs shipping in parts?

Sorry no experience with Walloth and Nesch or Jaymic(UK).

Never had any issues with NZ customs, keep your order under NZ$500 and they don't bother to collect the GST (same as if you brought it back with you on a flight). The best policy is to make sure that all the decleared values are correct and don't try and pull anything cute - that will probably go pear shaped.

W&N are good , good prices fast delivery(Australia)freight is good , Jamic is good on parts but I found freight from UK bit too high .

72/2002 Inca

72tii/2002 "Apple"

70/2002 "Five "

73/2002 "Freeda"

2007 Lotus 7 Replica

2011 Ford xr6 Ute

85 E30 325

70 1600-2 "Orange"

• 2 years later...

Hey Scanner I have a totally off topic question. Do you have a link to a New Zealand OEM parts supplier ?

Im looking for a set of OEM (factory) 2006 f450 or F350 taillights but from New Zealand.

see pic. The taillights have a piece of amber, the ones here do not have that. I was looking to purchase them.

post-38412-0-17316000-1393545301.jpg

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

I thought all the big Ford trucks over here got imported from the US? Theres a place called Bunce Motors but i think they only deal with GMC trucks. F450/350s are a pretty rare beast over here, maybe Aussie could be a better bet? Sorry i can't be more help, good luck with your search.