• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS:Ansa Sport Muffler ***SOLD***

jmr_1602

Hello all. Im selling off some pieces that I no longer need. If anything sparks your interest please email me at jason@noahlarmz.com

New bumper brackets, never used (bought from rogerstii ebay for $41 a piece plus shipping.) Will let them go as a pair for $75 plus shipping. **SOLD**

BMW Momo horn button $18 shipped. **SOLD**

Ansa muffler for roundies. Bought this used from the faq, and ran it for a few months. Too loud for me so I went back to stock. I'll let it go for $110 shipped.

Due to my school and work schedule, I can only ship items on the weekends. Thanks for looking!

ansa-1.jpg

ansa-2.jpg

ansa-3.jpg

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Just curious. How old is the exhaust? I might just be interested. Also, was it really that loud??

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

I have no clue how old or how many miles are on the muffler, but it looks rather fresh. The chrome is nice, and almost all of the black paint is there. I probably only put less than 30 miles on it no idea how many miles the PO clocked (a guess, less than 500.)

As far as how loud it is. I guess it's all subjective. I had no problem listening to my stereo while driving around town if that helps gauge. LOL. I actually liked the sound, but personal preference was for me to just hear me sidedraft, and header.

I think there may be some sound clips on youtube. Search bmw 2002 ansa.

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

I have no clue how old or how many miles are on the muffler, but it looks rather fresh. The chrome is nice, and almost all of the black paint is there. I probably only put less than 30 miles on it.

As far as how loud it is. I guess it's all subjective. I had no problem listening to my stereo while driving around town if that helps gauge. LOL. I actually liked the sound, but personal preference was for me to just hear me sidedraft, and header.

I think there may be some sound clips on youtube. Search bmw 2002 ansa.

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Lol 30 miles and took it off. That's funny. Well hmm let me talk to the "BOSS" aka the wife and I'll let you know.

And yo Pat. It is burn, bro. Haha

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

Yep 30 miles. My commute is only about 2 miles, then I had fuel pump issues so I barely drove the car till I fixed it last week. When I finally got to drive it as a daily, it was apparent it wasn't for me.

Found a sound clip thats pretty accurate on you tube.

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

• 2 weeks later...