• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice price or does the crack burn in Oakland?

Guest Anonymous

I am no expert. Mostly a noob that just got into 02's myself, but that seems like its priced high but not CRACK high. Depending on the rust and how it runs/suspension etc. I could see someone getting 3-4K for it. But like I said, I am no expert. Crack high would be if he wanted over 10K for that.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

I am no expert. Mostly a noob that just got into 02's myself, but that seems like its priced high but not CRACK high. Depending on the rust and how it runs/suspension etc. I could see someone getting 3-4K for it. But like I said, I am no expert. Crack high would be if he wanted over 10K for that.

Yeah, hard to say for sure, but it doesn't seem that bad to me if it's not rusty and is straight. A '76 has less value in California than pretty much anywhere else, though, so this might be a good "export" candidate for someone in the rust belt.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Depends on the condition of the body and interior.....silver is a nice color and the car does look pretty good. The 5 speed adds $1k or so to the price if it's done right. That it IS smogged makes it easier to sell in CA, too many are not smogged and it's much tougher to sell one that isn't. Sometimes it's worth paying a little extra if the car is nice and close....plus, he says OBO, so he's looking for offers.

vince

A loaded question, I know.

Here's one on cl out here in the East Bay CA.

What do you experts have to say for this newbie 2002 hunter/former E30 325es owner?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2554159153.html

Thirsty,

My buddy wants to sell his 74 4spd. The motor was rebuilt about 1.5 yr ago, new webber 32/36 on it. LMK. He's in Antioch.

- vince

68 02 manila VIN# 1662166

76 02 parting out