• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS or possible trade, 1973 inka tii, sunroof, lots o pics

FutureMan

hey guys, sorry for the delays but I have been extremely busy with work lately. if you are interested in the car, email me and we'll try to set up a time for you to drive it. I'm in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, easy to get to by subway or driving via the BQE. still interested in hearing about trade offers too, can't hurt to offer if you think you have something nice.

thanks.

James

'73 2002tii - inka

user1449_pic1108_1255377205.jpg

Recently got disc brake upgrade in the fronts and HIDS. I had all the work done by a local datsun fanatic. Its the first completed ka24de into a 521 and she runs flawlessly. Most of them are attempts that get abandoned because of money issues or lack of skills. I planned head and went to a guru. I was gonna carpet the interior and start showing her but I am losing steam. The motor was completely rebuilt before the install I have some pics of the internals showing how clean everything was. I have put about 4 tanks of gas thru her in the last year. It was completed September ’10 and I only drive her on sunny days. Garaged parked and my DD volvo c30 had to sit outside in the elements as with my current v50 while this thing is cozy indoors.

Like I said I have been toying with the idea of getting back into an 02 and yours seems within budget and it’s still a roundie. I have a little over 11k invested in mine so far. I will email you and we can go from there. You are on the east im on the west this might make for an interesting deal.

Hi James,

I am interested in your Inka 02. Please call me 510-648-6674. I always wanted one but always seem to be the last know, which means the car is usually sold to someone else. Keep trying I guess. Thank you.

Steve, I've replied twice to your emails, are you not receiving them? Might have to check your spam folder.

James

'73 2002tii - inka

user1449_pic1108_1255377205.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

please call me interested if did not sell

or if any one knows how to contact this seller please help

email jlb11369@hotmail.com

thanks

• 4 weeks later...