• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Single Side Draft Manifold

Kpeters

Napa02,

what is it about the Lynx that is causing you to remove it? Curious to hear your thoughts on this, as i would like to have this kind of set up on my car at one point. Also what carb are you running, also any pic's of linkage set up? thanks

Frank

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

Just got this from John Moulton a Jam Engineering...

http://www.jameng.com/

""Hi Hash,

That last one we had was ordered on April 21st and shipped to a customer in San Jose, CA on the 22nd. I remember that one because I had taken the order shortly before you got back to me. My supplier says they are supposed to have more by the end of the month, but won't know what they will cost until they arrive.

John""

Napa I'll still take yours as soon as your done with it....(with the dcoe..??)

and the race is on.....

Hash @ Unique

hash.cannon@hotmail.com

''They misunderestimated me.''

—George W. Bush, Nov. 6, 2000

M086bottom.jpg

This is the same setup on my car in the photo, w/45 DCOE. I'm moving on from this setup for a few reasons...1 I've been chasing jetting setup since day one. Runs great on the top end, but the transition from idle to mains has not been a smooth as I would like. 2. Gas fumes, not bad but, It bugs the wife when she's in the car. My motor is nearly stock, so perhaps this may not be the best setup. The 38/38 is going back on the car, no muss, no fuss... I want to drive more, tinker less...

MJ

75 2002

76 2002

71 F250 camper special

yeah the 45 is a little too big for your application.. I have porting & polishing, stock cam, MSD 6al and a header with 2 1/4 exhaust.. the 38/38 is a great carb... but I am looking for more in the long run.. your 45 will work great with what I'm trying to do...

you get it off there and I''l take it...

I have a polished and heavily ported w/port matching Cannon intake if your interested..?? I know the 38/38 will bolt right on to it.. no adapter plate and it's awfully shiny it's never been on a car and I ported it myself...

Hash @ Unique

Hash.cannon@hotmail.com

''They misunderestimated me.''

—George W. Bush, Nov. 6, 2000