• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Shot Trade

PanShovelGeo

I know this is a long shot here, but I figured its not a bad place for what I am looking for. It is time for me to change toys (02 bug has hit hard) and in my old age I've decided to get rid of my pride and joy, my 1961 Harley Davidson FL. She is my baby, hand built and has been featured in the Horse Magazine along with numerous website features.

What I'm looking for :

2002tii, other 02 with a cool motor swap (I already have a 73)

E46 M3

Z4 Coupe

Porsche 911, 912, 356.

Anything cool.

Maybe you are like me and just want to try a new toy and have dreams of hitting the open road and heading to Sturgis with the baddest HD in Chicago. She is the real deal, titled as a 1961 Harley Davidson (not special built or any other BS) Kickstart, footclutch and jockey shift not for posers who will only ride to Starbucks.

1767-2 7x5

I have tons more pictures, and the magazine article. If your serious shoot me an offer. I may sell her for the right price.

seventythree2002.wordpress.com

66nine12.wordpress.com

This is pretty much the best site on the web to chase down 2002s....

Since you are in Chicago, feel free to also make contact with the folks at www.chivinmoto.com. Though they're pretty much a euro/jap, etc bike group, they are into vintage motos, period. They might also have some contacts, especially since Milwaukee isn't that far away (www.milvinmoto.com). If you're not already aware of them....

Good luck, nice to see the old ones still out there!

vince

Thanks for the compliments!

Vince - I do know about the best place to get an 02, bought my 73 from a FAQ member.

In reality I doubt I will end up getting rid of the Harley, if I can work out a cool trade then great if not I do love the bike and will continue to enjoy it.

seventythree2002.wordpress.com

66nine12.wordpress.com