• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first BMW 2002

Nemo

hello everyone my name is bavli nashed and im currently a engineer student at UH. i have worked on cars a lot before and this is not my 1st bmw to work on i have done a lot of work on my cousin's BMW e30 and e92.

i about to buy my 1st carburetor car and im pretty excited to start working on it. car has minor rust in it of course. normal for a car this age. but the car is having a problem starting and its dude to no spark. and there is a bunch of wires running everywhere around where the coil pack is. i should be getting the car today and ill start looking into it, and see whats the problem. but any help i get i will be very thankful for that.

any wiring diagrams of the electric stuff with the car or if someone had the same problem and was able to figure it out i can use any help i get.

Thank you all and hope to meet some of you guys in person too soon. thanks again

Bavli Nashed

Welcome and congratulations on your first 2002. I hope that you get many years, many miles, and many smiles from it.

In order to get a better response to your post, you might want to cut and paste what you typed in this (the Neue Klasse forum) and repost it in the '02 General Discussion Forum. Here's the link http://tinyurl.com/32hkgx

Once again, welcome and best of luck!